Albyn Architects offer a wide range of Services, from conception to completion, depending on the size and type of project, including: –
- Initial meeting to discuss ideas, provide advice and the process.
- We can then develop the project brief and provide an Offer of Services.
- Measurement survey of the property.
- Initial design drawings.
- 3D visualisations (example below)
- Meeting to review drawings.
- Obtain cost estimation for the building work.
- Report overall Project Budget costs and Project Services.
- Preparation of a full set of Planning drawings, submission of the Planning Application.
- Responding to any queries and issues relating to the application and negotiate possible alterations.
- Obtain structural engineers quotes and appoint chosen engineer.
- Prepare detailed drawings, including regulation notes, details, electrics, drainage, etc.
- Carry out U-value calculations.
- Submission of Building Warrant application and clearing of comments from council to obtain approval.
- Prepare Pre-construction Action Plan.
- Prepare drawings/documentation and issue Tender packages to building contractors, for fixed tender cost.
- Report tenders and arrange a tender review meetings with contractors.
- Appoint the chosen contractor with contract documentation.
- Arrange and attend Pre-start meeting.
- Carry out site inspection/meetings, to ensure building is being built in line with the drawings/contract.
- Administer the contract documentation (Interim Certificates, Architect’s Instruction, etc.)
- Liaise with client, contractor and council, throughout construction phase.
- Issue contractor with a snagging list.
- Apply and obtain Completion certificate from council.
Albyn Architects aim to provide clients with fixed fees, for their services. Once a project brief has been developed and an initial Feasibility study has been carried out, we are able to confirm the Project Budget Costs and Project Services.