Albyn Architects offer a wide range of Services, from initial conception to completion. Working with commercial and residential clients to deliver bespoke projects to transform their properties.
Albyn Architects provide fixed fees for their services. Once a project brief has been developed and an initial Feasibility study has been carried out, we provide a report with Project Budget Costs and Project Services.
- Meet up to discuss project brief
- View existing building and provides ideas
- Run through architectural/building process
- Provide offer of Architectural Services and Fees.
- Measurement survey of the property.
- Initial design drawings.
- 3D visualisations
- Obtain cost estimation for the building work.
- Report overall Project Budget costs and Project Services.
- Arrange and attend Pre-start meeting.
- Carry out site inspection/meetings, to ensure building is being built in line with the drawings/contract.
- Administer the contract documentation (Interim Certificates, Architect’s Instruction, etc.)
- Liaise with client, contractor and council, throughout construction phase.
- Issue contractor with a snagging list.
- Apply and obtain Completion certificate from council.
- Obtain structural engineers quotes and appoint chosen engineer.
- Prepare detailed drawings, including regulation notes, details, electrics, drainage, etc.
- Carry out U-value calculations.
- Submission of Building Warrant application and clearing of comments from council to obtain approval.
- Prepare Pre-construction Action Plan.
- Prepare drawings/documentation and issue Tender packages to building contractors, for fixed tender cost.
- Report tenders and arrange a tender review meetings with contractors.
- Appoint the chosen contractor with contract documentation.
- Pre-start meeting with contractor, to sign contract & confirm start date.
- Site inspections & meetings during construction works.
- Contract Administration, including contractor payments.
- Liaise with council during works.
- Snagging and Rectification inspections.