Albyn Architects are experienced in the design of new build housing. We used this knowledge to obtain planning permission for a new house in Fordoun, Aberdeenshire.
Situated on the site of existing dilapidated farm building, we designed this large house with stunning views over the Aberdeenshire countryside.
- Feasibility Study, looking into design options.
- Demonstrated the design with computer generated visualisations.
- Prepared planning drawings and submission of the planning application.
- Obtained planning approval from the council.
- Prepare and submit building warrant application.
- Carry out site inspections, liaising with the client/builder and council during the construction stage.
Construction of the new house is due to start in 2019.
Are you looking to design and build a new home?
If you are looking to build a new home, or would like to discuss any building project, please Contact Us to arrange a free consultation.